2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*4th - 20th August 2008*~*


Wednesday, August 20, 2008

*~*4th - 20th August 2008*~*

Been staying at home, seldom go out unless needed such as getting groceries or walks for Keasha. Kinda lost contact with the outside world. I know that’s sad but it’s really that boring here for us. Haiz…

Life’s been usual here…. The Boring Style~ Haven been window shopping either. Haiz… Simply lazy!

Lately, I've been making myself to blog. Haha... And I've been really weird lately, as I do normally slp till quite late, but I've been waking up real early, as early as 7am. That's kinda weird. Haha... But it's something good too. I will get tired earlier and slp early. Therefore, to the healthier lifestyle. Sleep early, wake up early. Keke...



~Keasha @ Botanical Gardens~

Labels: