2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*10 Promises to my Dog & Chilling out*~*


Tuesday, July 08, 2008

*~*10 Promises to my Dog & Chilling out*~*

Today is YOUTH DAY!!!!
So it's a PUBLIC HOLIDAY!!!! I know it doesn't make a difference to me but it does for the kids. Coz it's going to be a day I'm bringing them for a movie.


Money No Enough 2 – Off your hp video



Today, we brought the kids to watch 10 Promises to my Dog. A Japanese movie of dogs again. Nice Touching Show. It shows humans tend to forget their initial promises after a long period of time and their dogs will be forgotten and time wasn’t given much to them.


Nowadays kids are really different and kind of no manners. I don’t mean all but so far some of them I see. We booked our seats and these 2 girls took our seats and I was like telling them nicely that they’ve taken our seats. Their excuse for me is that somebody else took their seats. I was like… er….. they’re my seats. They yet gave me the unwillingness attitude saying nvm nvm and start moving somewhere else. I was like thinking.. pls lor.. other people take your seats you can ask them to move what, it’s not a reason for you to take somebody else’ seats. Not even a sorry or just at least a proper attitude in returning my seats. So Angry!!! Ok! Cool Down! Cool Down!!!

My sweet niece passed me tissue. I was practically crying thru out the movie. Coz it reminds me of my boy a lot, after such long period of time without him, makes me miss him a lot n feel really guilty for not being there to take care of them.

Ok… but Dear did make my day with his joke of the day. As you can see, I put the video above – Money No Enough 2 – Off your hp video. It was the video they played before the movie started. It was at the part whereby the dog is dying… and almost everybody in the theatre is crying and suddenly my Dear almost burst out in LAUGHTER!!!!! I was wondering why and ding dong somebody’s handphone rang. Didn’t they watch the video and just be nice n put their hp to vibration mode. I notice quite a no. of people juz simply cant be bothered and ignore the recommendation. I started laughing abit when I was seeing my Dear preventing himself to BURST out into laughter loudly. But I control n tune back to the show. He was laughing and trying to control hard n tell me why he is laughing and only to say tell me later.

Ok… Not sure if you’ve guessed it. He’s actually laughing hard coz he imagined the dog getting up and scolding the audience to off their phone during the movie as she needs to concentrate to die. LOL… Coz someone’s hp rang during that sad scene. What a thing to think of right, luckily he didn’t came out with bruises on his face as everybody’s crying yet he’s on the verge of bursting out in laughter.

Had a wonderful day with them and went back to parents’ place to mingle awhile more before we left for our other programs which I cant recall now. LOL… If I’m not wrong, chill out with Karan and Ronghui at their place. Keke…. Another late nite out~