2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*August & Some September Peeps*~*


Monday, September 15, 2008

*~*August & Some September Peeps*~*

Last day of August is Brisbane's River Festival. They will have having a long 30 mins of fireworks. We went to Botanical Gardens, following the crowd wondering where is the best place to see. Went down this really steep and soft (dried leaves and loose soil) slope, Found ourselves seat and we brought Keasha along. There're really alot of people and were picnicking. Brought those roller trolley filled with their goodies. We thought we were late, therefore didnt get anything. Haiz... But we really enjoyed it, although we missed out the Singapore's Firework Festival this year. Keke...

Having Keasha around really boost up my days, although she can be naughty at times, abit stubborn, but she's simply just a sweet little girl. Although having a dog means additional chore, but this is something that I will never mind doing. Those days without one, is really.... disastrous. We were always stuck to the computer most of the time, goes out only when necessary or during special events. Now, we will go to the park, seeing her running around while we enjoy the cold weather and chat. Now.. really grown attached to her. OMG~

In another 2 months or so, I will be free from Australia, back to the HOT or Rainy Singapore. With all the yummy food, my frens, my family and of coz MY PRECIOUS BOY!!!! I really feel guilty for making him suffer like that. Although he's taken care of, but he's nv left my side for so long. At most 2 weeks when i'm off for a short holiday, with him still staying at home, with his comfy bed. And because of me, coming over to Oz, he went thru the ticks period with my parents, which I believe he felt really depressed. And now, he's all shaved down again in order to grow back his beautiful coat as there was a patch of saliva stain on his side.. or mayb he did that on purpose in order to be Quill. LOL... But NO!!! I'm not going to let that happen to him. Keke...

Looking forward to going back Singapore~ Enjoy the pictures~


Labels: ,