2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: *~*New Product for HTC*~*


Friday, June 06, 2008

*~*New Product for HTC*~*

While waiting for HTC Touch Cruise to drop price, here comes the HTC Touch Diamond which looks way nicer. OMG... now my new target - HTC Touch Diamond. LOL...
Today, Dear needed a tie which we missed out when we came here. So went to get one for him and got him 2 shirts too. Keke... Hope he like them. Got my acrylic nails removed to let them rest before i go back to let Clara who owns Petite Nails(which I've not been to before) to do acrylic nails with 3D nail art. Heh...
Came back feeling vain again, so here i go... Snapping away. I've added one of my vege dish during my dinner which was taken by my Dear. Dunno why he suddenly wanna snap that dish. That's Kailan with minced pork. It's yummy, hope Dearie like it too. Keke...

Now, Dear's finally finished all his assignments and we've some time to rest and he got to prepare for the upcoming exams already. And after all these, we can go back to Singapore for HOLIDAY soon. I cant wait to go back to meet all my frens, my notti boy & family, do shopping and eat the food. Lol... I simply miss Singapore so much. I wish everything will be over real soon.