2"Angelique ♥ÅñG룆€ MoMo†ro♥: Home Sweet Home Soon~


Sunday, December 07, 2008

Home Sweet Home Soon~

The days in Australia is going to end and another phase of my life is going to start back in Singapore.

I heard Singapore's market is quite bad. So... Wish me luck in finding a job. I cant wait to be back home and see my family, my boy and my friends. Miss all of them badly. Especially my silly boy.

I've recently visit one of the Japanese Spitz breeder here... So excited to see them, all the furballs running around the yard. They're really of bigger size as compared to Singapore's. But they're really solid and of very thick coat even in Summer now. They're extremely beautiful and character is really good and friendly. They were so excited to see visitors and greeting us. So cute... Simply love them.

Oh god... it's so late already. I better go slp already. See you back in Singapore~

Labels: